Vlogmas Day 8
Vlogmas Day 8: The one that almost didnt happen... Today was a busy day, but I ended up getting the camera out and doing some rough edits. youtu.be/noEgDfv14...
Today's my birthday, so I always think it's a great day to think about the goals I set last year and the goals I want to hit in the next year.
Reflection on last years goals
- Read 3 books - which I hit
- Make 3 Lego sets - definitely hit and had a blast doing it
- App brings in $50 MRR - did not hit, but I'm still working towards it
Even though I didn't hit all my goals this year, I am still proud of everything I've accomplished. This year, I started freelancing for iOS work, which I talked about a bit in a previous video and I accepted an iOS position full time.
I also have been working on myself and really figuring out who I am, which the books really helped with.
This past year, has definitely been a positive one.
This years goals
Now, let's look into what I want to accomplish in the next year, before I hit 30.
- $50 MRR from my own apps- I'm going to carry this one over because I think this is totally doable especially because I want to cut down on some freelance projects as I mentioned in another video. Also, there might be a new app idea a brewing.
- Finish iHog's move over ti the composable architecture
- Bullet Journal every work day
- More focus by not thinking about what's next
- Don't want to use a digital tool cause I'll get distracted